Sunday, June 1, 2014

How could I find someone who was in Arlington, TX, in 1992~1994?

How could I find someone who was in Arlington, TX, in 1992~1994?
I had been a graduate student in UTA from 1992 to1994. At that time, I knew a motor vehicle technician named Mano. He is from Middle- east and studied Mechanics in UTA. I have no other information about him. I returned to my country, Taiwan, in 1994 and lost contact with him. It has been more than 10 years since our last meeting. I would like to know if he is doing good these years. Do you, anyone, know him? Or, do you know how to find someone you would like to find?
Other - Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
friends reunited? website
2 :
Call the school and see if they have a current address for him./

Read more other entries :