Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Any Ninjutsu clubs in Taiwan?


Any Ninjutsu clubs in Taiwan?
I am moving there. I know it is Chinese culture, but I was hoping there are some clubs there due to its close proximity to Japan. I am a current Ninjutsu student in my own country.
Martial Arts - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i doubt it. people there tend to know how mediocre ninjitsu is.
2 :
No... Taiwan is where you go if you want to learn REAL martial arts. Some of the best Chinese martial artists are in Taiwan. Jeez, if you're going to be in Taiwan, you should take advantage of the real thing and forget those childish fantasies of being a ninja.
3 :
The best suggestion I can think of is to try contacting an known Ninpo / Ninjutsu organization on the internet and ask if they can refer schools or instructors available in Taiwan . Good luck with your search !

Read more other entries :