Thursday, November 28, 2013

Has anyone who applied for AID Summer 2011 in Taiwan received a phone call interview?

Has anyone who applied for AID Summer 2011 in Taiwan received a phone call interview?
My friend told me that someone from AID Summer 2011 called her yesterday (March 28th) and interviewed her fully in mandarin. They have not called me yet. The program said that applicants will be notified on Thursday (March 31st) if they made it in or not. If I don't receive a phone call interview by Wednesday, does this mean I most likely did not get into the program? AID Summer is a month-long summer program where student volunteers (usually high school students but also college students) teach English to underprivileged kids in Taiwan.
Other - Education - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i applied too and i haven't been called.. but i wouldn't write us out as accepted yet. my sister did the program in 2009 and she didn't have to do an interview in mandarin. :) does your online account say anything? mine hasn't as of yet and i've been checking all day, haha. i really want to get in. >< anyway good luck to you! :]
2 :
I applied to and the results haven't come out. It's really irritating! It's supposed to be out today and I'm buying my ticket for Taiwan today (since its cheaper buying it before April 1) and I don't know when to book it for since the results aren't out yet! Anyone know around what time today its supposed to come out?
3 :
I applied for this as well! I've been refreshing the Aidsummer page since 12pm. Best of luck to all of us!
4 :
I also applied!~ thank God im not the only one!!! I was freaking out, seeing that the admission status was not updated! but i guess everyone is experiencing the same situation. Hope we will all make it:)

Read more other entries :