Thursday, July 1, 2010

How much money did you show on your bank statement,when you went to Thailand to apply for Taiwan student visa?

How much money did you show on your bank statement,when you went to Thailand to apply for Taiwan student visa?
Was it 60 000N$ ? I can only show 60 000N$. I am wondering if it will get me the visa.I am South Afircan. And I 've heard they are a little more strict on South africans. I met an enlgish guy that got his visa showing 60 000N$. But all the other ppl that I know of showed 100 000N$ or close to.
Taiwan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
why you go to Thailand to apply for Taiwan student visa? I am lost here.
2 :
I also applied my student visa in Bangkok and showed a bank statement with more then 100000 NT on it. Heard from a friend that they refused to give a visa because his bank statement just showed about 70000NT. So if you want to be sure a 100000NT is better. By the way do you know that the visa from Bangkok is a non extenable one. If you want to stay longer than 2 months you have to go to the ministry of foreign affairs to change it into an extenable one. good luck