Sunday, May 1, 2011

How to find a host family in Taiwan?


How to find a host family in Taiwan?
I'm going to Taiwan for one month in the summer. I've tried looking on the internet but so far I've had no luck at finding a host family for my time there. Can anyone with experience with this let me know how they found their host family in Taiwan? Or any possible ways in which I could arrange this? (I'm a female university student studying Mandarin) I'm going to university in Beijing, not in Taiwan. So it's more of an informal stay for only one month before I go to Beijing.
Taiwan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A host family is not that hard to find. If you provide info on which university you will be attending, then we can better assist you.

Read more other entries :