Thursday, April 7, 2011

programs are there to teach english in Taiwan over the summer?


programs are there to teach english in Taiwan over the summer?
I am currently a college student in New York and I am interested in going to Taiwan to teach English with some sort of summer program. I am half Chinese and have know basic Chinese where i can carry short conversation. I would like to become a teacher, so i think this type of experience would be beneficial. I was just wondering if anybody knew any programs out there that do this type of summer program. I am not looking for college credit but if it is available it would be great!
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well, my friend went to hess last year and she had fun. so check it out?

Read more other entries :