Sunday, April 28, 2013

How can i learn english?my contact suggestion(reading)How about your answer?

How can i learn english?my contact suggestion(reading)How about your answer?
Now,i'm a elementary school student from taiwan.I read the english book everyday.I just hope one thing.Can pass the TOEFL test.Who can give me a good ideal for me?And how should i study with?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you should speak and talk to english speaking people as much as you can.
2 :
I suggest you read newspapers online and find someone to speak to. It is also very good practice to write the language you want to speak. The IELTS test is fairly rudimentary but you do need to have an idea not only of English from books but also general conversation.

Read more other entries :