Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Do I have a chance to get into minor league?

Do I have a chance to get into minor league?
I'm a college student from Taiwan. I want to become a professional baseball player and it is my dream to play in the major league. I have played baseball for years and I'm a member of my college baseball team. However, I'm 23 now. Will scouts think I'm too old for becomeing a minor league player? Do I have a chance to get into minor league? And if I can, where can I find tryout information of minor league? Thanks a lot!!
Baseball - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You could definitely get into the minors if you are good. There are minor league players in their 30's so 23 is definitely not too old. I guess the best place to find information would be to visit some minor league websites. Good luck.
2 :
Well what are you're numbers from Taiwan, then people can make an accurate assumption weather you can make it or not.
3 :
ya you do. the rockies have jason giambi in their AAA team right now and he's 38. you're not that old
4 :
Yes, you can make it but don't take to long to get in to the minors, you may get a little bit to old for any major league teams to take notice in you.
5 :
if you haven't been looked at by scouts yet you most likely do not have a chance.

Read more other entries :