Sunday, November 7, 2010

International students / expatriates in Taiwan, your advice please?

International students / expatriates in Taiwan, your advice please?
I am considering to take up a short-term cooking course, which may span a few months, in Taiwan. How do I apply for a student visa to stay there for that period of time? Do I need to get their local medical insurance policy first, in case I got to visit a GP? What about opening a savings account? What documents to produce to a bank, other than my passport? Do you have any good online sources on study / living in Taiwan?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I recommend you to go to your local Taiwan cultural and economic office or embassy. They will give you the best answer. By the way , here you have a web page http://www.boca.gov.tw/mp?mp=2 it might help you. good luck~!

Read more other entries :