Friday, June 14, 2013

How can I mkae foreigners in Taiwan.?

How can I mkae foreigners in Taiwan.?
Hello, I have some questions. I live in Taipei, Taiwan. I'd like to make foreign friends in Taipei. But How could I make foreign friends? I'm a college student now. I'm an English major student. I have to improve my English and make some friends who are 22-30 years old. (Maybe long term relationship or best friends with foreigners.) If you have friends in Taipei, Taiwan. Can you help me to be their friends? I hope I can make friends who is an American. My email: leechieh25@gmail.com My MSN: leecieh25@hotmail.com or give me some imformation. Thanks.
Languages - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can try the British Council. http://www.britishcouncil.org/zh/taiwan.htm If you can afford it try doing overseas exchange programs. Many American schools provide exchange programs, but you have to talk to your school in Taipei to see if they work with any school in America.
2 :
There are some churches in Taiwan that have American missionaries. They usually hold weekly activities and classes. In the classes, people discuss topics in English and during the weekend activities, people go out for fun events as ways of fellowship/developing friendship. I know a church in Keelung that you could try it out. They have missionaries that stay and live in Taiwan for a few years and have some other missionaries visiting every 3-4 months. It might be a good way to make friends. Here's their msn address: http://groups.msn.com/q8k22t6ebp39mjqd4tprppa8a6. You will be able to find info. about that church, including the address, activity invitation and snapshots of activities. Check it out if you'd like. The address is F5, No. 57, An-I Rd., Keelung, Taiwan. It's about 5-10 mins away by walking from the Keelung train station.


Read more other entries :