Tuesday, September 14, 2010

how to apply the canadian student visa for my 7 years son from Taiwan?

how to apply the canadian student visa for my 7 years son from Taiwan?
I live in taiwan and my brother is living in canada and I would like, my son ( 7 years old ) go to canada and go to school in canada and stay with my brother and mother there. what can I do >?
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i dont think it is possible for a child of 7 to get a student visa
2 :
Children that age cannot become student in any country.
3 :
ignore the above answers - they are WRONG http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-minors.asp this link will tell you what is required Your brother must be signed up to be the boys legal custodian and yes your son can be a student in canada on a study visa. Also please be aware that the school has the right to charge school fees - which you or your brother must pay.

Read more other entries :