Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am a college student. I'd like to move to taiwan in the future, what business majors should I take?


I am a college student. I'd like to move to taiwan in the future, what business majors should I take?
I'd just like to know if theres any international business opportunities, or any other careers opportunities in Taiwan, by the way, I speak Chinese.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I like flied lice.
2 :
The market in Taiwan is pretty well saturated at the moment if you are interested in business. You could always study business in Taiwan after your studies in the USA. This would probably ensure you find a job, and give you a better understanding of business practices there, rather than just turning up with a shiny new qualification but no idea of the culture. Why not an MBA at NTU (National Taiwan University)? It's very prestigious, and programmes are run in English and Chinese - maybe you should move there now!

Read more other entries :