Friday, January 7, 2011

Can I get into top ten colleges with the score i got as a international student?


Can I get into top ten colleges with the score i got as a international student?
I'm a international student from Taiwan. I finished taking the SAT's (including 1 and 2) the score I got is below: SAT reasoning: reading:680 math:790 writing:630 SAT2: Math 2:800 Physics:800 Chem:790 Bio:750 I want to listen to others opinion about my score( such as which subject should i retake ) I'm not pretty happy about my Bio score should i take it again?
Standards & Testing - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
first of all congrats. those scores are excellent. but do worry more about your reading and writing of reasoning than ur bio. because subject tests are of little importance next to the reasoning.

Read more other entries :