Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where to find a college student being my 14 year-old son's tutor. What is the cost range?


Where to find a college student being my 14 year-old son's tutor. What is the cost range?
I come from Taiwan and live in Stanmore. I am looking for a university student as the English tutor for my 14 years old son and help him to prepare the home work.
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try out Craigslist.com from under one of the links of cities near you. Put out a free ad for an English tutor and ask your own price. If you just want a college student, or recent college grad, you should probably charge $10-15 and hour. Good luck.
2 :
Call the Education department at your closest university. They should be able to recruit a student. I would also say $10-$15 is a good rate, but a lot of college students would probably work for $8-9 an hour (depending what part of the US you are in)

Read more other entries :