Thursday, February 14, 2013

how much is the cost of living in Tainan, Taiwan?

how much is the cost of living in Tainan, Taiwan?
international student in Southern Taiwan University @ We Never Left: can you give me a rough estimate on that (I am referring to my previous question about living expenses in Taiwan)? My scholarship grant waived tuition & monthly dorm fees, so that will be excluded to the budget. However, I am not certain about insurances & visa application, or whatever dues that I will be compelled to do so. Merely, my concerns are food (in & out of the campus), transport, books, laptop/notebook (should I buy one there or better to bring one? which is more expensive?). Those are my concerns by far.. Thank you.
Taiwan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you avoid expensive purchases, you can easily get by on US$1000 per month.

Read more other entries :