Monday, February 7, 2011

Taiwan multiple entry visa for student in the United States?

Taiwan multiple entry visa for student in the United States?
I am a college student in the United States. I am a permanent resident of the United States. I have a People's Republic of China passport (mainland China). I want a multiple-entry visa. I've looked at Directions Applying for a Uniform ID Number as a Non-Citizen (i.e. Foreign Nationals, ROC Nationals without Household Registration, People from Mainland China Area, or Hong Kong and Macau Area Residents) (Serial No. 0910) at http://www.immigration.gov.tw/immig_eng/aspcode/showappinfor.asp?id=22, but I still don't know what I need and what I don't need. Please help! I am studying abroad in Taiwan in fall 2010 and I need an answer ASAP!
Taiwan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Trying to help here, but your situation is still a bit unclear. It sounds like you are a PRC national, studying abroad in the USA, yes? If no, then what IS your nationality? As a permanent resident of the US, have you tried to apply for a US Passport? You now wish to study in Taiwan (ROC), yes? Do you have Student Visa lined up to go with your PRC passport for when you go to Taiwan?

Read more other entries :