Saturday, July 14, 2012

Foreign exchange student?


Foreign exchange student?
There is a foreign exchange student from Taiwan joining my class after spring break. Is there anything I could do to make her visit pleasurable? We do not know how much English she speaks. I am in 7th grade.
Other - Cultures & Groups - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Make her feel welcome, talk to her, invite her to outings with other friends... Show her how you live, and your culture(music you listen to etc)!
2 :
Talk to her, invite her out, invite her over for dinner at your house, I don't know, oooo oooo I know invite her for a movie, make her feel like she is a friend! Good luck and you are such a good friend for worrying and wanting to make her feel welcome, how cool of you! Love Pearl

 Read more other entries :