Saturday, July 7, 2012

I 'm a graduate student (Male). I've no love experiences. Help(Pic inside)?


I 'm a graduate student (Male). I've no love experiences. Help(Pic inside)?
I am graduate student in taiwan. But i never have girl friend...etc experiences before. Thus, I hope all of you experts can give me some suggestions. How am I (you can describ in any way)? How I change can atrract people to love me? Please help me... My web: http://www.freewebs.com/chenishuo/mylife.htm People who want to laugh at me can stop inside.
Singles & Dating - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think your attractive
2 :
u dnt need to change jst be yourself and the right girl will like u for who u r.
3 :
I am so touched by your heart-breaking words! You are so capable of attracting females! Don't try as hard, though. :D
4 :
First of all, you look very accomplished so kudos to you for that. As for the makover, forget about it because a female will like you for who you are not what you look like. So all you have to do is find a friend and just start talking.
5 :
you're cute! just keep on being a gentleman and the right girl will come along. I didn't meet the love of my life until I was 24 so don't worry! It will happen.

Read more other entries :